Wuhan AI Computing Center was completed within 120 days, halving the rollout time. The PUE is as low as 1.25, and the annual power saving exceeds 3.4 million kWh.
Government sector trends
Governments are quickly going digital, employing new technologies like cloud computing, big data, Internet of Things (IoT), and AI. Digital government services improve citizens’ quality of life, enable data-driven decision-making, and grow public capabilities using AI and big data.
Governments provide a comprehensive service platform for application systems, information resources, and operation assurance.
An incubation platform enables big data enterprises to accelerate industrialization.
A supercomputing center runs high-performance computers.
An AI computer cluster is built upon AI chips.
Green development is a shared mission of global governments. Low carbon emissions and environmental protection are primary considerations in government data center construction.
Facilities must be secure and stable to assure the security of data housed in data centers.
Typically, it takes over two years to plan, design, build, and deploy a data center, making it difficult to quickly roll out government services.
Data center O&M requires professional teams, so labor shortages are becoming an important challenge.
- Green: Uses more green energy sources.
- Efficient: Consumes less electricity, water, and other resources.
- Recyclable: Uses technologies for waste heat and material recovery.
- Architecture: Uses innovative designs for buildings and equipment rooms.
- Power supply: Redefines components and links.
- Cooling: Shortens links while boosting efficiency.
- Automated O&M: Goes digital and intelligent.
- Automatic energy efficiency optimization: Enables smart cooling.
- Autonomous operations: Maximizes resource value.
- Proactive security: Prevents faults and closes them quickly.
- Secure architecture: Safeguards everything from components to data centers.
Solutions & Benefits
UPS5000H delivers up to 99% efficiency in S-ECO mode and features 0 ms transfer.
Indirect evaporative cooling capitalizes on natural cooling sources.
The integrated system design simplifies procurement and speeds up delivery.
High-density deployment reduces the footprint.
Full-link visualization: Real-time monitoring simplifies O&M management.
Intelligent optimization: iCooling reduces PUE by 8%–15%.
AI enables proactive and predictive maintenance.
Components, devices, and systems adopt modular and redundancy designs.
The modules can be quickly stacked onsite, cutting the construction period in half and reducing construction waste by 80%.
Huawei's Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solution — iManager NetEco6000 — provides digital and intelligent management for data center O&M.
.Huawei's modular DC solution delivers high reliability, flexibility, security, and energy efficiency, helping the customer build a high-standard big data center in the region.
China Southern Power Grid works with Huawei to build the first prefabricated modular data center for large-scale deployment in China's electric power industry within 32 days.